James Madison University
Libraries & Educational Technologies
Inclement Weather Schedule
When students are on campus, and the University is closed:
If the University delays opening:
- Carrier Library and Rose Library will attempt to open, but services may be limited.
- Check the library web site, or call 568-6150(Carrier) / 568-2371(Rose) to verify the library's delayed opening or closing status.
- If the library opens, the closing hour will be determined as soon as possible and posted on the library web site, on the front doors, and recorded at 568-6921.
- This plan DOES NOT apply to Interlibrary Loan, the Music Library, CFI, the Center for Instructional Technology, or the ETMC.
- Carrier Library and Rose Library will open at 10:00 am or 30 minutes prior to the University, whichever is earlier.
- Other locations will follow the university’s adjusted schedule.
If students are NOT on campus, and the University is closed, the Library will also be closed.
Information about the University's closing or delayed opening can be accessed by calling 540-433-5300, or on the web at http://www.jmu.edu/JMUpolicy/1309.shtml.
James Madison University Libraries & Educational Technologies