The following materials will be sent to our contracted binder for commercial binding:
- All reference materials (XREF). Includes ECL Ref., ETMC Ref.
- Lower quality (flimsy) or unusually thin (less than approx. 1/4'') paperbacks.
- Items that are spiral bound.
- Specific juvenile books based on construction and cover.
- Browsing books that are paperback.
- All music scores.
- All theses.
NOTE: Books that are not adhesive bound, but are folded over like a magazine, with staples, will need to go to the Preservation Specialist for pamphlet binding.
Other items may be considered for binding at the request of the liaison.