Frequently Asked Questions
Search FAQs:   Display FAQs:


All FAQs > Top FAQs

Printer Friendly Version
Where are Current Issues, Bound Periodicals, Microfiche, and Microfilm?

If you follow a link in Periodical Locator or Check for Full Text @ JMU that says "James Madison University Print Holdings" you will be directed to the location within the Libraries. 

Carrier Library:
Rose Library:
Bound Periodicals*
Stack Level  3
2nd Floor
Current Periodicals
1st Floor
2nd Floor
Stack Level 2B

* Pre-1980 in Carrier Library storage. Request at first floor 
Cerrier Public Services Desk or through our Library Delivery service.
This page last reviewed by David Gaines on 12/02/2015.

Related Frequently Asked Questions
  • What is the difference between a magazine and a journal?
  • What is a periodical?
  • How do I cite sources in my research paper?
  • What is my username and password?
  • How do I find periodicals (journals, magazines, newspapers)?

    Created: 7/28/2005 5:49:00 PM
    Modified: 12/2/2015 3:12:00 PM
    Hit Count: 8168
    Rating: 1.52 out of 5
    Not Helpful  <-->   Helpful