Frequently Asked Questions
Search FAQs:   Display FAQs:


All FAQs > Top FAQs

Printer Friendly Version
Do you have specific listening or audio manipulation needs?

The Music Commons at the Music Library (located in the Music Building) has record and cassette tape players, music software, and other equipment. 

This page last reviewed by Lynne Moir on 11/29/2011.

Related Frequently Asked Questions
  • How do I cite sources in my research paper?
  • What is my username and password?
  • Can the library borrow materials from other libraries for me?
  • What is included in JMU Library Catalog?
  • What do I do if "Check for Full Text @ JMU" isn't working?

    Created: 8/16/2007 8:46:00 AM
    Modified: 11/30/2011 3:37:00 PM
    Hit Count: 3866
    Rating: 1.56 out of 5
    Not Helpful  <-->   Helpful