How do I find an item on reserve (including e-reserves)?|
When your professor has an item on either physical or online reserve, your first step is to search in Course Reserves.
Search by your instructor's last name or by course name/number.
- Once you've located your class, you'll see a list of items on reserve.
- Look at the Call # column to tell you
- if the item is print or electronic (or both),
- which library to visit for print items,
- what to ask for once you are there, and
- if the item is currently available.
- If the Call # column indicates the item is online ("Digital Audio" or "Internet"), click on the title and then look for the link to get to the online recording or article.
This page last reviewed by Kate Worley on 08/02/2011.