Using Media Resources Reserves
- All requests to place items on reserve must be made at least 1 day in advance.
- All program items that are not from the Media Resources collection must be cleared first for copyright compliance.
- Titles on reserve can be borrowed only by faculty for use outside of the Media Center but not for an extended loan period. Usage for class screanings must be limited to the day of use and then returned for reserve purposes.
Two kinds of video titles are generally not accepted for Reserves:
- Off-air recordings from TV.
- Video rentals from local video stores.
Any questions about this service?
Contact Billy Brett, 568-3842 or email: email@example.com
Carrier Library, Media Center Rm. 18