• Have plenty of time! Capturing, editing, and burning a project should take at least three times the time length of your recording.
• Workstations are "first come, first served".
• Video Projects create large files! Using portable storage is recommended. A space is available to save files, however our computers reboot daily. Upon reboot, all information is lost except what is saved to the designated "safe" folder.
• Saving a project may only save the editing instructions, not the actual video. Check your file, and get help if you're not sure.
• Videos with electronic copyright protection cannot be dubbed with our software.
• Attempting to duplicate copyrighted material may be both illegal and an honors violation. (see Honor Code violation #16)
• If you have questions about copyright, ask an office staff member.
• Be sure to review materials and resources located at Copyright@JMU.
Any suggestions? email email@example.com