The ALA Poster Sessions Web Site is Moving!!
Current information on ALA poster sessions can now be found at: http://ala13.ala.org/poster-sessions.
The abstracts archive will remain at this site for the short-term. Thank you for your patience!
How to Apply
The 2012 Submission Form is now closed! Please review the fields below and be sure your submission is in "final draft" stage before submitting your application. The submission form does not allow editing after submission.
Proposals were due January 6th 2012.
If you have questions about the status of your submission, or need to change information on a submission, please e-mail Candace Benefiel, Poster Session Review Panel Chair.
Thank you for your interest in the ALA Poster Sessions!
A common question is: What information will I need to provide on the web form? It's a good idea to save this information in your own document, say, in Microsoft Word, and then cut and paste. Don't bother formatting any text; it won't show up and may even make your submission look funny.
- Title: Consider choosing a title that is short enough to be cast in an extra large font, which can be read from a distance.
- Abstract: 200 words or less/plain-text only, no formatting
- Keywords: Several keywords that describe your poster content, seperated by commas
- Author's Last Name
- Author's First Name
- Street Address
- U.S. State
- Non-U.S. Province
- Zip or Postal Code
- E-mail Address - Only one email per person is permitted
- Phone Number (with area code)
- Fax Number (with area code)
You can submit multiple authors, but must choose one author as the contact person. The contact person will receive all communication about the poster session, including the notification of acceptance.