Return to Title Page
Rockingham County - History
Cities and Towns
Rockingham County and War
Business and Industry
Transportation and Communication
Politics and Government
Immigration and Settlement
Sports, Recreation, Collections
Physical and Natural
[Periodicals & Newspapers]
[Abbreviations & Location Codes]
[Search Full Site]
TIP: To search for a word or phrase on this page, select the Find function from your browser menu.
- "The Big Spring: Our Anchor in Time." Harrisonburg Daily News Record, Harrisonburg, Va., April 27, 1995, 12p.
- This is a special supplement to the newspaper. The heavily illustrated articles focus on a rebuilt springhouse on Court Square in Harrisonburg. Historical coverage is included.
1. Springhouse - Harrisonburg. 2. Court Square - Harrisonburg.
BC EMU-HL JMU RPL
- Hurst, Steve. "Street Development of Park View." [Harrisonburg, Va.], [Eastern Mennonite University], 1989, p.: maps.
Bibliography: p. .
- Typescript copy of a paper in cultural geography at Eastern Mennonite University. The emphasis in this paper is the development of the Park View area of Harrisonburg since being annexed into the city in 1983. Three maps of the Park View area complement the text.
1. Harrisonburg - Growth. 2. Park View.
- Johnson, Meghan. "Things Are Looking Up in Downtown." Curio 13, no. 1 (Summer 1990): 35-39.
- An illustrated article on the activities of Citizens for Downtown (Harrisonburg) and the current president, Bob Bersson.
1. Harrisonburg - Planning. 2. City planning - Harrisonburg. 3. Citizens for Downtown. 4. Bersson, Bob.