Return to Title Page
Rockingham County - History
Cities and Towns
Rockingham County and War
Business and Industry
Transportation and Communication
Politics and Government
Immigration and Settlement
Sports, Recreation, Collections
Physical and Natural
[Periodicals & Newspapers]
[Abbreviations & Location Codes]
[Search Full Site]
TIP: To search for a word or phrase on this page, select the Find function from your browser menu.
Religion -Church of the Brethren - Congregations
- Dedicated to Thomas I. Bowman (1883-1972) Whose Pictures, Taken in the Early Part of the Century, Appear in This Book and to Maggie Rodeffer Bowman (1883-1977) Both of Whom, Faithfully Served Their Lord and the People of the Mill Creek Community. [n.p.]: [n.p.], [199-]. unpaged.
- A photographic history of the Mill Creek area of Rockingham County is presented in this pictorial work. The Mill Creek Church of the Brethren is emphasized. Good's Mill and Port Republic are represented. Many churches and schools in the County are presented.
1. Mill Creek - Pictorial works. 2. Mill Creek Church of the Brethren - Pictorial works. 3. Church of the Brethren - Pictorial works. 4. Good's Mill - Pictorial works. 5. Port Republic - Pictorial works. 6. Schools - Pictorial works. 7. Churches - Pictorial works. 8. Bowman, Thomas I. 1883-1972.
- Nair, C. E. History of Bethel Church of the Brethren Prepared for the Jubilee Celebration of Its 50th Anniversary, 1946. Mayland, Va.: The Church, 1946. p.: illus.
- A brief history of the congregation. Useful to the genealogist because of the many names listed.
1. Church of the Brethren - History. 2. Bethel Church of the Brethren - History.