Return to Title Page
Rockingham County - History
Cities and Towns
Rockingham County and War
Business and Industry
Transportation and Communication
Politics and Government
Immigration and Settlement
Sports, Recreation, Collections
Physical and Natural
[Periodicals & Newspapers]
[Abbreviations & Location Codes]
[Search Full Site]
TIP: To search for a word or phrase on this page, select the Find function from your browser menu.
- Keatts, Michael. "Crossing Cultures." Curio 16, no. 1 (Summer 1993): 32-33.
- This illustrated article discusses the Dayton Farmers Market in Dayton. There is background information on the Market and a discussion of some of the shops.
1. Dayton Farmers Market. 2. Shopping centers.
- Omohundro, Lisa. "Trash Turned Treasure." Curio 15, no. 1 (Summer 1992): 13-17.
- This illustrated article looks at second-hand (thrift) shops in Harrisonburg.
1. Thrift shops and rummage sales. 2. Secondhand trade. 3. Clothing and dress.
- Rocktown Committee (James Madison University). Rocktown: The Guide to Getting Down in the Valley. [Harrisonburg, Va.]: [James Madison University], . 37p.: illus.
- A gjuide to Rockingham County area restaurants, shops, and recreational areas. Developed by an English class at James Madison University.
1. Restaurants. 2. Shopping.