USING MEDIA RESOURCES COURSE RESERVES
As in the case of print materials, there is a Reserves service to make available video or other nonprint media for study or viewing outside of class time in the Media Center.
When placing items on Reserve:
- Please complete the online MR Reserves Request Form.
- Any questions about the service? Please contact Judy Hinegardner, Library Assistant/Collection Services,
568-6610, email: email@example.com,
Carrier Library, Media Center Rm. 18.
Please note the following:
- All requests to place items on reserve must be made at least 1 day in advance.
- All program items that are not from the Media Resources collection, must be cleared first for copyright compliance.
- Titles on reserve can be borrowed only by faculty for use outside of the Media Center--but not for an extended loan period. Usage for class screenings must be limited to the day of use, then returned for reserve purposes.
Two kinds of video titles are generally not accepted for Reserves:
1. Off-air recordings from TV.
2. Video rentals from local video stores.