De-Stress for Success Begins this Week!
Posted on: December 7, 2017
The end of the semester is a stressful time for all. For the next week, we are hosting several free activities in the libraries. We’ll have a pleasant mix of old favorites and new events like: Therapy Dogs, Coloring Tables, Puzzles, Origami, Book Swap, Aromatherapy, Snacks, Meditation in the JMU Music Library, Virtual Reality Open House with JMU Innovation Services, and Paint a Pet Rock with JMU Innovation Services
Check back on our Facebook Event Page for the most up-to-date schedule of activities and follow us on Snapchat (@jmulibraries) to get the inside scoop on what times the Therapy Dogs will visit!
- Book Swap launch, Thursday 12/7 at 2pm
- Aromatherapy, Friday 12/8 1-3 pm in Carrier Lobby
- Meditation with Bryce Hayes, Friday 12/8 12:30-1pm in Music B71
- Meditation with Dave Pope, Friday 12/8 2:30-3:20 in Music B71
- Aromatherapy, Monday 12/11 3:30-5pm in Rose Lobby
- Meditation with Bryce Hayes, Tuesday 12/12 9-10am, in Music B71
- Paint a Pet Rock, Tuesday 12/12 12-3pm, Rose & Carrier Makeries
Categorised in: JMU Libraries News