JMU instructors, did you know that the Libraries’ expert instructional designers and technologists can help you meaningfully integrate appropriate technologies into the academic experience?
Whether you’re planning an online course, designing a digital assignment, or seeking advice on teaching strategies, keep reading! For tech support for learning technologies or classroom equipment, please switch to Library Tech Support.
Expert advice & how-to guides:
Other units that support teaching with technology at JMU:
- Library Tech Support experts support classroom technology/equipment, Canvas, and more.
- JMU IT provides training, information, and tech support on various technologies that you may use in the course of teaching.
- The Center for Faculty Innovation offers teaching consultations and more.
- The Office of Disability Services offers an Accessible Media and Technology program and other resources and services.
- The JMU Communication Center (part of the Learning Centers) offers faculty support and resources.
- JMU X-Labs supports its classrooms’ technology and equipment, which includes Epson Interactive Displays, Bluescape visual collaboration platform, Mersive Solstice, ThinkHub, AI cameras, and a variety of innovative prototyping technology.