De-Stress for Success Spring 2019
Posted on: April 25, 2019
Can you believe it’s finals week already? Neither can we!
That’s why we’re bringing back our semesterly program: De-Stress for Success. We’ve got snacks, puzzles, coloring, aromatherapy, and so much more. Check out our schedule below!
Thursday, April 25
- 9:00-9:30am: Meditation with Dr. Bryce Hayes in Music Building 148
- 1:00pm: Cookies and bananas in Carrier, Rose, ETMC and Music Library
Friday, April 26
- 10:30-11:15am & 3:30-4:15: Yoga with Jennifer Cottrell in the Music Building
- 11:00-12:00pm: Aromatherapy with Jamie in Rose Library
Monday, April 29
- 1:30-2:30pm: Aromatherapy with Jamie in Carrier Library
- 6:00pm: Coffee + Donuts + Positivity in Carrier, Rose, ETMC and Music Library
We will have therapy dog visits periodically throughout the week, so check out the JMU Libraries social media for those updates.
Categorised in: JMU Libraries News