Read the New York Times, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, Chronicle of Higher Ed & More
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Did you know that you* have online access to the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and other newspapers?
- New York Times: Follow these steps to access The New York Times online for free online through JMU’s subscription. When your account expires after one year, follow the same steps again to renew your account.
- Wall Street Journal: Follow these instructions to access The Wall Street Journal online for free through JMU’s subscription. Faculty and staff will need to refresh their WSJ account each subscription year; you can regain access to the WSJ by repeating the account creation instructions.
- Washington Post: Follow these instructions to access the The Washington Post online.
- Financial Times: Authoritative news coverage on global business, finance and politics. First-time users will need to create an account by following these instructions.
- The Chronicle of Higher Education: News, opinion, and advice for university faculty, staff, and administrators. Start here.
Looking for other news sources from the Libraries? View our full list of news-related databases.
* if you are a student, staff member, or faculty member at JMU!
Photo by Trang Doan via Pexels
Categorised in: JMU Libraries News