Read the Washington Post, NYT, WSJ, Chronicle Higher Ed & More
Posted on: February 8, 2024
Did you know that JMU faculty, staff, and students have online access to the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and many other newspapers and magazines? Here are just a few of them:
- New York Times: Follow these steps to access The New York Times online for free online through JMU’s subscription. When your NYT account expires, follow the same steps again to renew your account.
- Wall Street Journal: Follow these instructions to access The Wall Street Journal online for free through JMU’s subscription. Faculty and staff need to refresh their WSJ account each subscription year; you can regain access to the WSJ by repeating the account creation instructions.
- Washington Post: Follow these steps to access The Washington Post online.
- Rolling Stone and 64 other magazines: Follow these instructions to use Flipster, which lets you entire magazines online–cover to cover, including images, ads, comics, and even crosswords.
- Financial Times: Follow these instructions to create an account with the Financial Times, to access authoritative news coverage on global business, finance and politics.
- The Chronicle of Higher Education: Follow these steps to gain access to the Chronicle for news, opinion, and advice for university faculty, staff, and administrators.
- The Economist: Follow these instructions to access the Economist, a weekly newspaper on current affairs, international business, politics, technology, and culture.
Looking for other news sources from the Libraries? View our Virtual Newsrack, featuring magazines and newspapers to which the Libraries subscribes.
Photo by Jane Doan via Pexels
Categorised in: General Collections News, JMU Libraries News