Course Reading List
This tool is designed to help faculty incorporate materials for Course Reserves and Course Readings into one easy-to-access list in Canvas. You can use the tool to build reading lists that include books, e-journal articles, ebooks, streaming video or audio, websites, physical materials, and more.
- Easy to access: Course materials lists are added to Canvas navigation so that students can find them all in one place.
- Easy to create: Instructors can search the library catalog and link directly to resources.
- Reusable: Reading Lists can be saved and reused in other courses.
- Feel free to start exploring by selecting “Course Reading List“ from your Canvas navigation menu.
- Please note that Course Reading List is an opt-in service and will require being enabled in your Canvas course navigation settings.
Questions? Check out our “Course Reading List Guide” or contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about the Course Reading List feature or anything related to Course Reserves.