Traditional Course Reserves
JMU Libraries offers traditional course reserve services at all branch locations.
- Physical materials from the JMU Libraries’ collections and personal copies of materials may be placed on reserve for students to access during library hours.
- Please use this form to submit requests for physical materials to be added to your course(s).
- Instructors may also submit course reserve material lists to email@example.com.
- Personal copies of materials to be placed on reserve should be delivered to the location where you want your students to have access:
- JMU Libraries Express, main desk/Rose Library, Ask the Library Desk or mailed via campus mail to The Hub, Room 1002, MSC 1704, Attention: April Beckler.
- Music Library, Music Building B59 or mailed via campus mail to Music Library, B60, MSC 7301, Attention: Zach Sensabaugh.
- ETMC (Educational Technologies & Media Center), Memorial Hall, Rm. 7260 main desk or mailed via campus mail to ETMC, Rm. 7260, MSC 6910, Attention: Rabia Lieber.
If you would like to request the purchase of materials not owned by JMU Libraries for course reserves, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. In collaboration with Liaison Librarians, course reserve staff are able to order new materials for the collection that can be put on reserve at any JMU Library location.