Apply now for student jobs and assistantships:
View the full advertisement by clicking the title:
- See more student positions and graduate assistantships in JMU JobLink.
- Visit our Employment Opportunities page for faculty and staff positions.
Why work at JMU Libraries?
JMU Libraries is one of the best places to work on campus. Our student positions give you the opportunity to work on a great team, develop your professional skills, and learn about everything the Libraries has to offer. We are one of the biggest employers on campus, with approximately 90 student employees and 6 graduate assistants, and we offer a variety of positions at different skill levels, starting at $12 per hour.
What student jobs does the Libraries offer?
Whether you like to work with people, work behind the scenes, or build your portfolio in video production or archives, we probably have a student job you will love.
Behind the scenes
- Delivery and Stacks Assistant
- Digital Collections and Digital Assets Assistants
- Human Resources Assistant
- Media Production Assistant
- Metadata Strategies Assistant
- Preservation Student Assistant
- Technology Student Assistant
Working with library users
- Ask the Library Chat Assistant
- College of Business Peer Research Adviser
- Front Desk Student Assistant
- Music Library Assistant
- Special Collections Assistant
- The Makery Student Assistant
Graduate Student Jobs
- AAAD Graduate Assistant
- CoB Peer Research Graduate Assistant
- Digital Projects Graduate Assistant
- Online Learning Graduate Assistant
- Research & Education Services Graduate Assistant
- Special Collections Graduate Assistant
When will more positions become available?
Student positions are advertised at various times of year. Graduate Assistant positions are advertised in the spring semester for the upcoming academic year. Keep checking this page for new positions as they become available.
Contact Susan Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org.