Many tools are available for recording and sharing presentations for online or hybrid classes. Here are a few options that you can try:
- Use Zoom to create a local recording that you can upload to Dropbox, Google Drive, YouTube, Vimeo, or Canvas. Contact the JMU IT Help Desk for Zoom tech support.
- Use PowerPoint to record your voice over a presentation, and export it as an .mp4. More info:
- Download and install Microsoft 365, which includes PowerPoint.
- Follow these instructions for recording your presentation, which will be a slide show with narration.
- Contact the JMU IT Help Desk for PowerPoint tech support.
- Use Canvas Groups to share a group presentation by attaching files to the group discussion area and then using audio/video recordings by group members contributing to the narration.