Classroom Technology Support
Contact 540-568-6799 or firstname.lastname@example.org with requests or issues about technology or equipment in your classroom.
Learning Technology Support
Contact 540-568-5312 or email@example.com with requests or issues about Canvas, Webex, Respondus, TurnItIn, illumira, Knowmia, CampusPress, or Blue Course Evaluations.
Meet the Learning Technology Services experts who provide tech support for educational technologies at JMU.
Guides and “how-to” info
Guides on educational technologies
- Teach an online or hybrid course
- Blue Course Evaluations
- Canvas cross-list requests
- CampusPress, WordPress, and Omeka
- illumira Video Hosting
- Follet Discover navigation link for your course
- Scholarly Commons
- Special Collections Request System (Aeon)
- Techsmith Knowmia
- Video management tools
- Zoom and Webex
Software and more
JMU Academic Software:
- JMU IT and the Libraries collaborate to provide software, including Mathematica, SPSS, QuestionPro, and more, for the campus.
- Software for JMU faculty and staff
- Software for JMU students
- Communication and collaboration services from JMU IT
- Software on JMU Libraries computers, including in The Makery