Your source for educational technology and instructional design expertise at JMU – both in the classroom and online.
Request a consultation or instruction session from our experts.
The Learning Innovations & Design Desk is located on the 1st floor of Rose Library.
Looking for someone specific? View everyone in the Libraries’ Learning Innovations & Design unit.
- Get personalized support and expert advice on pedagogy and strategies for teaching with educational technologies at JMU
- Request support for classroom technology and equipment
- Get help using Canvas and other educational technologies
- Get help with media production (for faculty and staff only)
- Connect with our instructional designers
- Request technology instruction for students in the classroom
- Request to teach in 3SPACE
- Check out and return equipment from Equipment Loans
- Get access to The Makery: our makerspace with 3D printers, laser cutters, virtual reality, and more
Help For Faculty
Help for Students
JMU Academic Software
- JMU IT and the Libraries collaborate to provide software, including Mathematica, SPSS, QuestionPro, and more, for the campus.
- Software for JMU faculty and staff
- Software for JMU students
- Communication and collaboration services from JMU IT
- Software on JMU Libraries computers, including in The Makery