Faculty: Bring your online teaching questions to our office hours
Posted on: April 12, 2021
Drop in any time during our new virtual Collaborative Office Hours for Online Teaching and Learning to discuss your online teaching questions with experts and peers.
When you arrive, you may be invited to join a themed breakout room based on your needs. Topics may include:
- enhancing online and hybrid classes with interactivity
- managing high-enrollment classes
- setting expectations and guidelines for students
- making the most of Zoom or Canvas
- facilitating group work and discussion online
- any other questions you bring
You are welcome to attend more than one of these sessions:
- Sign up for a Tuesday 11am-12:30pm session: April 20, April 27, May 4, or May 11
- Sign up for a Wednesday 1-2:30pm session: April 21, April 28, or May 5
- Sign up for a Thursday 1-2:30 session: May 13
These office hours are brought to you by the Libraries’ Online Learning Team (including our Faculty Associates) and the Center for Faculty Innovation.
Categorised in: JMU Libraries News, Uncategorized