Extended online support hours on May 1 and 2
Posted on: April 27, 2020
As exam week approaches, we’re extending our online support on Friday, May 1 and Saturday, May 2. In addition to our regular hours, we will be available:
- Monday, 4/27 through Friday, 5/1 – 8:00am-9:00pm
- Saturday, 5/2 – 8:00am-8:00pm
- Sunday, 5/3 and on – Regular hours
Our online support during these hours includes:
- Live chat: Use our live chat service to get immediate assistance with online teaching, online learning, or library resources.
- Phone: Call 540-568-5312 for urgent learning technology issues (Canvas, Lockdown Browser, etc.).
- Message us: Send us a message and we will get back to you as quickly as we can.
As always, up-to-date hours and changes will be posted on the Libraries hours page.
We are here for you. Do not hesitate to reach out.
Categorised in: JMU Libraries News