Important Resources for Students Taking Summer Courses Online
Posted on: April 30, 2020
You’re starting summer courses online, and you might be wondering where to start.
We’d suggest starting right here! ⤵️
- Student Success in Online Learning – you’ll be invited to this Canvas site providing hands-on practice in online learning
- Online Teaching and Learning Guide – find tons of information for your online learning needs
- Ask the Library – chat with us or send us a message with questions about library resources or online learning
- Make an Appointment – set an online appointment with a librarian who can help you find sources for your assignments and projects
- Library Resources for Online Learning – find quick links to our e-books, streaming movies, articles online, databases, and more
We’re here to help you
Your friends in the JMU Libraries are doing all we can to support our campus community. We are here to help you with online learning and academic support. Until we can see you in person, we’ll see you online!
We will continue to update this page as more information becomes available. Also, please see JMU’s FAQ for up-to-date COVID-19 information.
Originally published April 30, 2020. Updated on May 1, 2020 by Kristen Shuyler.
Categorised in: JMU Libraries News, Uncategorized