Libraries Staff and Faculty On the Move!
Posted on: March 24, 2023
Did you know that almost everyone in JMU Libraries is currently preparing for an office move or service location move? We are adjusting space usage across all of our library locations to make the Carrier renovation possible!
Some staff and faculty offices have already moved—and the Libraries’ Dean’s Office will soon follow suit: Moody Hall will serve as their temporary location.
No matter where we’re located temporarily, we remain committed to deep and active engagement with our thriving campus community! To get in touch, you can:
- request a consultation on educational technology, instructional design, or our other areas of expertise
- reach out to your liaison librarian
- get quick help via Ask the Library
- request library tech support
- contact helpful staff and faculty members directly
Categorised in: Carrier Renovation, JMU Libraries News