The Music Library’s Media and Computer Labs (MusiCommons) offer users significant computing and media resources to support learning and research in a music world that has become highly technological.
Our 20 MAC workstations include:
- Scanning (Free)
- Printing (payment by FLEX only)
- Internet browsing/searching
- Microsoft Office:
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 11
Equipment can be checked-out at the desk for use in the MusiCommons (4 hour loan):
- Headphone Splitters (For multiple users)
- Headphone adaptors
- MIDI Keyboards
- Laptop Power Cables (may leave the library)
- Computer Mice (may leave the library)
*Equipment is also available for Check-out that can leave the Library (JMU patrons only; 3 day loan):
- Recording Equipment
- USB Apple Superdrives (CD/DVD drives)
- Wireless Headphones and Transmitter
*Please return equipment to the Music Library. 3-day equipment loans are for JMU patrons only.
Wireless connectivity and wireless printing are available to JMU users only.