New Access to Thousands of Documentaries and Other Films
Posted on: January 4, 2021
We are pleased to announce new options for streaming videos:
- Academic Video Online offers 66,000 documentaries and other films spanning a wide range of subjects, including anthropology, business, counseling, film, health, history, music, and more.
- The Docuseek Complete Collection includes 1,800 documentaries on education, healthcare, science and technology, critical thinking, and more.
- Counseling and Psychotherapy from SAGE Video contains over 130 hours of tutorials, interviews, demos, and more.
- Criminology and Criminal Justice from SAGE Video provides tutorial videos, case studies, and films that take students inside forensics labs, correctional facilities, and court rooms.
- Nursing from SAGE Video offers demos, tutorials, practice videos, and interviews with nursing leaders and practitioners.
We were able to add these subscriptions to the JMU Libraries’ collection thanks to CARES Act Coronavirus Relief Funds provided by the Governor (coordinated by VIVA) for streaming media content to support online and remote education.
Additional streaming video resources are available through JMU Libraries. Questions? Please Ask the Library.
Categorised in: JMU Libraries News