October Return in the Libraries
Posted on: October 5, 2020
Dukes, we’re here for you.
Most library spaces are open and available during our hours of operation, with updated guidelines to promote health and safety.
When you visit Rose, Carrier, the Music Library, or ETMC, please remember:
- Masks are required at all times.
- Personal water bottles are permitted but NO other food or drink is allowed.
- Furniture, including chairs, may not be moved.
- Social distancing is required.
- LiveSafe green check is required at service points.
People who do not follow these rules may be asked to leave.
You don’t have to visit a library to access our services and support for learning, teaching, research, and creative exploration—many are available online!
No matter where you are, we are still offering the enthusiastic and expert assistance, vibrant programming, and caring approach you’ve come to expect from the JMU Libraries.
To learn more, please ask us or visit our Fall 2020 page.
Categorised in: JMU Libraries News