Top 10 things all new Dukes need to know about the Libraries (summer and fall 2021)
Posted on: June 2, 2021
Welcome to JMU! On this beautiful campus, you’ll find four library facilities, which we invite you to tour (virtually) in this short video or visit during our open hours.
Here are the top 10 things you can do with JMU Libraries!
Get support for your coursework:
- For help using Canvas, use our guide to online learning or contact Library Tech Support.
- For your class assignments, use our research guides organized by subject to find the best databases and sources for your topic.
- Get personalized help with finding sources (and more) by scheduling a virtual appointment with the librarian who specializes in your major.
Do so much more with JMU Libraries:
- Find your favorite study spaces: Take this quick virtual tour to see all four library facilities.
- Try 3D printers, virtual reality, sewing, and other creative technologies in The Makery.
- Check out books: You can borrow books, including some textbooks. We also have e-books and other online resources.
- Get articles or books from any library in the world through Interlibrary Loan.
- Print: Connect wirelessly to library printers from your own device, or use library computers to print.
- Explore JMU’s history and more in our Digital Collections and Special Collections.
- Ask us. Ask the Library about library resources, online learning, and related topics. We are happy to help!
Quick overview of our resources and services:
We’re here for you.
Please don’t hesitate to ask for help. Visit our Ask the Library page or an Ask the Library Desk in a library. Whether you have a question related to an online course or need help with your research, you’re not alone. We are here to support you!
Published June 2, 2021.
Categorised in: JMU Libraries News