A Place to Pick Up Books (and More) When Carrier Closes for Construction
Posted on: February 14, 2023
We’re excited to share that we are preparing to open a new, temporary location at 1050 S. Main Street, next to Parking Lot “K”! We plan to open it soon after Carrier Library closes for construction in May. At this location, you’ll be able to:
- Pick up and check out books and other library items, including Interlibrary Loan and Course Reserve items
- Return books and other library items
- Use our equipment to watch a DVD, Blu-ray, or VHS, or use our microform machine
- Print and scan documents
- Use a computer workstation
- Read or study
- Ask our friendly staff general questions about the Libraries
Other service locations
Rose Library on East Campus, the Music Library on the Quad, and the ETMC in Memorial Hall will continue to be available to you while Carrier Library is under construction.
We’ll share more details about this location as soon as we can. Still have questions about this future location? Please visit our Carrier Renovation and Expansion site or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Categorised in: Carrier Renovation, JMU Libraries News