A Place to Pick Up Books (and More) When Carrier Closes for Construction
Posted on: February 14, 2023
We’re excited to share that we are preparing to open JMU Libraries Express, a new, temporary service location at 1050 S. Main Street, next to Parking Lot “K”! We plan to open it soon after Carrier Library closes for construction in May. At this location, you’ll be able to:
- Pick up and check out books and other library items, including Interlibrary Loan and Course Reserve items
- Return books and other library items
- Use our equipment to watch a DVD, Blu-ray, or VHS, or use our microform machine
- Print and scan documents
- Use a computer workstation
- Read or study
- Ask our friendly staff general questions about the Libraries
Other Service Locations
Rose Library on East Campus, the Music Library on the Quad, and the ETMC in Memorial Hall will continue to be available to you while Carrier Library is under construction.
Visit our website to learn more about JMU Libraries Express and the Carrier Renovation and Expansion. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Originally posted February 14, 2023. Edited April 17, 2023 to include the name of the service location. Edited May 23, 2023 to link to the new JMU Libraries Express page under “More Information.”
Categorised in: Carrier Renovation, JMU Libraries News