Hours This Week:
The ETMC is not just for education students. See this list of Things Anyone at JMU can do at the ETMC to learn more about services and resources available to everyone at JMU.
- Open study space: ETMC has a study space with soft seating, desks, and computer workstations available to anyone.
- Group study room: The ETMC offers one group study room. No reservation is required.
- Makerspace: Learn more about the small ETMC makerspace in the “Technology” section below.
- 15 PC computer workstations: These computer stations are equipped with the Microsoft Office Suite. No JMU login is required.
- Printing: You can print from our general use computers or from a personal computer or mobile device with wireless printing installed. A color printer and a black and white printer are available in the ETMC. You must show your JACard to pay for printing. No DART machines or FLEX payments are available.
- Scanning: Save your scans to USB, send them to an email address, or print them in the ETMC. Scanning is free.
- Cricuts: The ETMC has 3 Cricut cutters available for school, professional, or personal projects.
- Laminating & paper die cutting: A 30-inch laminator and a 12-inch laminator are available for anyone to use. Feel free to use the materials in the ETMC or bring your own.
- 3D Printing: The ETMC has two 3-D printers available for academic, professional, or personal projects.
- Equipment loans: Available to College of Education personnel only.
- Pickup location for books and media from any JMU Libraries location, upon request
- Handicap accessible single-occupancy restroom across the hall from the ETMC.
- ETMC houses K-12 textbooks, Praxis study materials, children’s literature, and young adult literature.
- Visit the ETMC Facilities page to learn more.
You can also get a virtual tour by watching this short video about the ETMC.