When using the Libraries’ study spaces:
- Masks are required at all times. In accordance with JMU “Stop the Spread” requirements, Libraries users and staff must wear face masks covering the mouth and nose (or, if an accommodation is needed, another approved face covering) in all public and shared spaces.
- No food or drink is permitted in the Libraries until further notice.
- Do not move furniture. Spaces and furnishings have been configured and traffic flow adjusted to promote six feet of distancing.
- Maintain distance. Libraries users and staff are asked to maintain adequate physical distance from others and follow all directional and other posted signage.
- LiveSafe green check is required at service points.
- Learn more about using the Libraries’ facilities in 2020-21.
Last updated February 23, 2021