Science and Math Librarian, Assistant Professor
Biology, Biophysical Chemistry, Chemistry
As a liaison librarian, I assist JMU students, faculty, and staff with finding, evaluating, and appropriately citing scientific resources.
Services that I provide are:
- Consulting with students about their research projects
- Providing instruction on using scientific information sources
- Purchasing science and math materials such as books, journals, databases, and other resources to support instruction or research
- Crafting research guides related to Biology and Chemistry & Biochemistry
If you would like to discuss an instruction session or need research assistance, please send me an email or schedule an appointment. I look forward to collaborating with you!
- M.S.L.S. in Library and Information science from the University of Kentucky
- B.A. in Religious Studies, minor in Biology from William and Mary
About Academic Engagement
Academic Engagement is a new, public-facing division of the Libraries, under formation now. Departments include Library and Information Services, the Music Library, Research & Education Services, Digital Projects, and Special Collections. These latter two teams are coming together soon as the department of Digital Scholarship and Distinctive Collections.
About Research & Education Services
We further JMU’s teaching, learning, and scholarship mission through our work as educators, researchers, and collections managers. Research & Education Services is the home of the Liaison Librarians.