Business Librarian, Assistant Professor
Accounting, Business, Computer Information Systems, Economics, Finance, Quantitative Finance
In my role as a liaison librarian, I assist JMU students, faculty, and staff with navigating business information to help inform their decision-making.
A few ways I can help is with:
- Purchasing business resources such as books, journals, databases, etc. to support instruction
- Consulting with students about their research projects, business plans, etc.
- Providing instruction on using business information sources
Send me an email or schedule a consultation to learn more about the ways we can collaborate together!
- B.S. in Information Science from Christopher Newport University
- M.S. in Library and Information Science from the University of Maryland
You can learn a little bit more about me by reading the August 19, 2022 Feature Friday.
About Academic Engagement
Academic Engagement is a new, public-facing division of the Libraries, under formation now. Departments include Library and Information Services, the Music Library, Research & Education Services, Digital Projects, and Special Collections. These latter two teams are coming together soon as the department of Digital Scholarship and Distinctive Collections.
About Research & Education Services
We further JMU’s teaching, learning, and scholarship mission through our work as educators, researchers, and collections managers. Research & Education Services is the home of the Liaison Librarian Program.