Introducing the Learning Innovations & Design Desk
Posted on: April 13, 2023
Faculty, staff, and students now have streamlined access to our educational technology and instructional design services at the new service desk we recently opened online and on the first floor of Rose Library.
Call us at 540-568-6799, email us at LETsupport@jmu.edu, or visit us online or in Rose! We’ll help you:
- Check out and return equipment from Equipment Loans
- Get access to The Makery: our makerspace with 3D printers, laser cutters, virtual reality, and more
- Request support for technology or equipment in the classroom
- Get tech support for Canvas and other educational technology tools
- Get help with media production (for faculty and staff only)
- Connect with our instructional designers
- And more!
Categorised in: Educational Technology News, Instructional Design News, JMU Libraries News