Introducing the Learning Innovations & Design Desk
Posted on: April 13, 2023
Faculty, staff, and students now have streamlined access to our educational technology and instructional design services at the new service desk we recently opened on the first floor of Rose Library.
Stop by or call our new Learning Innovations & Design Desk to:
- Check out and return equipment from Equipment Loans
- Get access to The Makery: our makerspace with 3D printers, laser cutters, virtual reality, and more
- Request support for technology or equipment in the classroom
- Get tech support for Canvas and other learning tools
- Get help with media production (for faculty and staff only)
- Connect with our instructional designers
The phone number for the desk is (540) 568-6799.
Categorised in: JMU Libraries News