- The Makery Home
- Make an Appointment
- Attend A Workshop
- 3D Fabrication
- Programming and Electronics
- Textile Arts
- Vinyl and Paper Cutting
- Additional Equipment
- Makery News
- Equipment Loans
You can use the Cricut cutting machines for a variety of projects. To get started, just walk in during our open hours in Rose Library.
About the Cricut
- The Cricut is perfect for smaller projects, and can draw on and cut through a variety of materials including paper, fabric, thin leather, even thin balsawood. We have a variety of blade types for the machine, as well as ink pens of many colors, including fabric pens.
- There are some tutorial videos on this page. Feel free to ask our staff for advice and help!
- Cricut Maker Manual
- Make sure there’s space in front of and behind the Cricut Maker for materials to move around.
- Supplies for creating a vinyl label/sticker are in the cabinet near the cutter/plotter.
- Feel free to bring your own material to use with the Cricut Maker. So much can be done with the Cricut Maker that we may not have everything! Just be sure to use the correct blade for your selected material.