Carrier and Rose Library offer lockers on the first floor of each building for temporary, short-term storage. Lockers are cleared weekly. These lockers are first-come, first-served and may not be reserved.
- Setting and remembering the combination is the responsibility of the user.
- Lockers are subject to inspection at any time. Library staff have access to materials stored in lockers and may remove prohibited materials from them. Food and drink may not be stored in lockers and will be disposed of immediately.
- Items left in lockers at the end of the week will be placed in the Lost and Found and may be claimed at the Ask the Library desk. Library materials left in lockers will be checked in and re-shelved during the weekly locker clearing process.
- It is the user’s responsibility to ensure that library items kept inside the lockers are returned or renewed by their due date.
- The JMU Libraries Conduct Policy applies to locker use.
- The libraries are not responsible for theft of or damage to materials kept in lockers, including library materials.
Questions? Please visit the Ask the Library desk or contact us via chat, email or phone.