Interlibrary Loan & Course Reserves
ILL enables JMU students, faculty, and staff to request materials that are not available in any JMU Libraries collections. We acquire those materials from other libraries and document delivery vendors. We also provide these additional services:
- Scan and Deliver: We scan articles and book chapters from the JMU Libraries print and microform collections and deliver the scanned materials electronically.
- Distance Learners: We send ILL and JMU Libraries materials to eligible distance learners.
Course Reserves allows JMU faculty members to place high-use course materials on reserve for students to check out with shortened loan periods.
- Traditional Course Reserves are offered at all JMU Libraries locations.
- Course Reading List is a tool that integrates course reserves and course readings into one easy-to-access list in Canvas.
- Digital Course Reserve (DCR) is an equivalent alternative to traditional Course Reserves that will allow digital access to print items.
|Cheryl Bemiss||Interlibrary Loan Lending & Digitization Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Paula Green||ILL Borrowing & Distance Learning Resource Coordinatoremail@example.com|
|Mikki Butcher||Director, Interlibrary Loan & Course Reservesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|April Beckler||Article Borrowing & Course Reserves Coordinatoremail@example.com|