Business Librarian, Assistant Professor
Accounting, Business, Business Administration, Computer Information Systems, Economics, Finance, International Business, Management, Marketing, Quantitative Finance
I help students, faculty, and staff effectively gather business information to inform their decision-making. My main duties include:
- Select books, journals, databases, and datasets to support teaching & learning at JMU
- Provide training on using business information sources
- Consult with students about business plans or case studies
- Integrate citation management tools into research workflows
- Help instructors understand copyright and fair use as they apply to course materials
As a researcher, I am interested in perceptions of librarians and integrating new technologies into library services. Read pre-prints of recent articles via my Selected Works profile.
- B.S. in Journalism from Ohio University (Athens, Ohio)
- M.S. in Library & Information Science from the University of Kentucky (Lexington, Kentucky)
About Research & Education Services
We further JMU’s teaching, learning, and scholarship mission through our work as educators, researchers, and collections managers. Research & Education Services is the home of the Liaison Librarian Program.