Business Librarian, Associate Professor
Until early August, Elizabeth Price is on Educational Leave. All business-related questions can be sent to Ask the Libraries.
I help JMU students, faculty, and staff effectively gather business information to inform their decision-making. That includes:
- Purchasing books, journals, databases, and datasets to support teaching & learning
- Providing training on using business information sources
- Consulting with students about business plans, case studies or research projects
- Integrating citation management tools into research workflows
- Helping understand copyright and fair use as they apply to course materials
To see which JMU Libraries resources are most useful for your area of study, look at the Research Guides I’ve curated for each major in CoB.
As a researcher, I am most interested in perceptions of librarians and integrating new technologies into library services. Read pre-prints of recent articles via my Selected Works profile.
- B.S. in Journalism from Ohio University (Athens, Ohio)
- M.S. in Library & Information Science from the University of Kentucky (Lexington, Kentucky)
About Research & Education Services
We further JMU’s teaching, learning, and scholarship mission through our work as educators, researchers, and collections managers. Research & Education Services is the home of the Liaison Librarian Program.