JMU Libraries has a liaison librarian for each major at JMU. Faculty, staff, and students can contact their librarian for help with research and more.
Working on a research project? Check out the Research Guides created by your liaison librarian for advice on finding the best sources on your topic. Your liaison librarian can also help you:
- Get started
- Select a topic
- Find relevant articles and books
- Search databases
- Manage citations
Faculty, we’d like to work with you! Contact one of our liaison librarians if you would like to:
- Request a course guide to support research for your students
- Invite us into the classroom to teach research skills and information literacy
- Suggest materials for the JMU Libraries collection
- Discuss other ideas for collaboration
Use the contact information below to ask a question or meet with us. You can schedule an appointment with a liaison librarian online or contact the librarian directly.